While planning your vacation to the Hatteras Cabanas, you might be wondering what there is to do on the island. There are so many different places to explore and things to do while you are on vacation. The possibilities are close to endless! Hatteras is a fun place to come vacation and you can find countless things to do while here!
Are you an adventure person? Check these awesome spots out!
- Visit and climb the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
- Explore the Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum
- Take a venture over by ferry to Ocracoke Island- There’s a lighthouse on the island also
- Hike two of the old island trails: Buxton Woods and Sea Breeze Trail (located in Hatteras Village)
- Horseback riding on the beach
- SUP boards
- Surf Boards
- Golf Carts
Love to shop? We have plenty of shops on the island for you!
- Souvenir Shops
- Clothing Shops
- Jewelry Shops
- Nautical Shops
- Tackle Shops