So, you’ve booked your vacation property with Dolphin Realty and now the countdown begins until your toes are in the warm sandy beaches of Hatteras. A few weeks before you’re ready to start your vacation, you start to brain storm….what do I need to bring? What should I pack? Here are some helpful hints and tips as a guideline for prepping for your vacation! Of course food and clothes are a given but, here are some other suggestions.
- Linens-including towels, wash cloths, and sheets.
- Toiletries-including paper products, soaps, shampoo/conditioner, etc
- Paper Products for the kitchen- Paper towels, napkins, paper plates, etc.
- Condiments for the fridge (unless you buy them on the island)
- Beach Gear- beach towels, sunscreen, beach chairs, umbrella, cooler, flip flops, dog bowl (if you have a pet)
- Going on an adventure while on vacation?- Pack water shoes, tennis shoes, back pack/fanny pack